Name: Food University™ at Caesars Palace
Location: Caesar's Palace Las Vegas, NV
Date: March 27th - 29th, 2013
Hours: 9am - 5pm (each day)
Promo code: Citi
Unlike any other food festival or culinary event, Food University at Caesars Palace offers food lovers a chance to rub elbows with toap chefs, sommeliers, mixologists, cheese experts, fine food purveyors and even farmers who serve as Food U faculty during this (3) three day exhilarating culinary curriculum at the iconic Caesars Palace Las Vegas. Guests will not merely eat, drink and learn in the presence of lauded chefs; they will enthusiastically don their chef whites and dedicate themselves to expanding their knowledge on the finer points of creating exceptional cuisine from celebrity chef and professors
Participating celebrity chef faculty include: Duff Goldman, Frank Pellegrino Jr. Alex Stratta, Francois Payard, Christina Wilson, Laura Werlin, Bradford Thompson, Steve Matorano, Colman Andrews. Hosted by Robin Leach and Claudine Pepin
In addition to the dynamic three-day schedule covering essential cooking technique, the offer includes:*
- Nine (9) distinctive, hands on cooking classes taught by some of the most accomplished and recognized chefs of our time.
- Three (3) in depth seminars covering topics such as wine and food pairing, eating healthy and even a complete chocolate tutorial
- Two (2) "field trips" offering an "insiders" look at what it's like behind the scenes at some of Las Vegas' most exciting restaurants such as Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill, Spago as well as the Southern Wine and Spirits Hospitality Mixology program with Mixologist Francesco LaFranconi, normally available only to hotel and restaurant executives.
- Three (3) breakfasts and three (3) lunches
- An interactive celebrity chef competition presentation
- A celebratory graduation ceremony where guests receive their "Enlightened Palate" degree
- Special rates on Caeser's Palace accommodations (accommodations not included)
- All utensils, tools cookware and ingredients are provided for on-site use
- Plus a Citi cardmember exclusive: VIP access to a 45 minute "Wine and Cheese Pairing" seminar with James Beard award winning author, Laura Werlin and a guest sommelier from Southern Wine and Spirits of Nevada, Also included is a signed copy of Laura Werlin's book "The All American Cheese and Wine Book".
The inaugural event will culminate in a festive and well-deserved ceremony for Food U's first graduating class. In addition, each student enrolled for the first classes will receive a complimentary private VIP invitation for a never-before-seen prestigious wineries tour in Napa Valley previously off-limits to the public (transportation and accommodations not included)
A Limited Attendance Event
To Purchase Tickets, Click Here.