T.J. Martell Foundation Spirit of Excellence Awards Dinner
Featuring A Special Live Performance By Erika Ender
Access: VIP Tickets
Location: The Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel | 11461 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90049
Date: October 2
Time: 6:30 PM - 10:30 PM
Price: $250 per ticket
The T.J. Martell Foundation’s Spirit of Excellence Awards Dinner returns after last year's, SOLD OUT event. This fantastic evening event at the fabulous Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel, with proceeds going towards the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles’ (CHLA) pediatric cancer research programs.
As purchaser of a VIP ticket, you will have access to:
- Fantastic seated 3-course dinner
- Premium open bar cocktail hour. Complimentary wine throughout dinner.
- Special crystal wine coaster for Citi cardmembers who purchase tickets through this offer
- Live and Silent Auction items available for bidding which additionally supports CHLA
- Live Performance Featuring: Erika Ender (composer, singer, actress, philanthropist and Latin GRAMMY 2018 Song-of-the-Year winner for "Despacito")
- During the event, The T.J. Martell Foundation will also honor industry leaders for their charitable contributions, such as Dr. Alan S. Wayne (Director of the Children’s Center for Cancer & Blood Diseases, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles), Jack Sussman (Executive Vice President, Specials, Music and Live Events, CBS Entertainment), Steven Vincent (Vice President of Music & Soundtracks for The Disney Channel Worldwide) and Erika Ender will be honored with the T.J. Martell Foundation Humanitarian Award
To purchase VIP tickets, Click HERE.
Additional performers may be added in the coming weeks. Please check back for updates.