T.J. Martell Foundation L.A. Family Day, Presented by Citi
Access: VIP Tickets
Location: The Park at The Grove | 189 The Grove Dr., Los Angeles, CA 90036
Date: October 6
Time: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Price: $35 (Children), $85 (Adults), $200 (Family of Four)
The T.J. Martell Foundation’s Annual Family Day returns to the most iconic shopping center in Los Angeles, The Grove! This one-day event, with all proceeds going towards the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles’ pediatric cancer research programs, will take place on Saturday, October 6th from 12-4pm.
Cardmembers who purchase a VIP ticket will have access to a day full of activities and family fun including:
- A fantastic healthy lunch provided by The District by Hannah An
- Premium viewing for Live Performances featuring Season 16 American Idol Winner Maddie Poppe. Also performing will be Actor, Singer & Star of the Disney Channel series Andi Mack, Asher Angel. Additional performers may also be added in the coming weeks*
- Sprinkles Cupcake decorating, carnival style games & prizes, face painting, photo booth, live charity auction, snacks, beverages and other activities
- VIP ticket holders under 16, will also receive a complimentary gift bag
- (1) one complimentary Valet Parking Pass for the day (1 per Family of Four Pack or Adult Ticket Purchase)
- During the event, The T.J. Martell Foundation will also honor industry leaders for their charitable contributions, such as Dr. Alan S. Wayne (Director of the Children’s Center for Cancer & Blood Diseases, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles), Jack Sussman (Executive Vice President, Music and Live Events, CBS Entertainment), Steven Vincent (Vice President of Music & Soundtracks for The Disney Channel Worldwide), Erika Ender (Composer, singer, actress, philanthropist and Latin GRAMMY 2018 Song-of-the-Year winner for “Despacito”)
To purchase VIP tickets, Click HERE.
*Please check back for updates on additional performers and activities added between now and the event date.